How do I assemble the Noho Move Chair?Updated 4 months ago
Assembling the Noho Move chair is quick (3 minutes) and easy:
- Open the box, remove the Noho Move seat cradle and, place it upside down on the floor.
- Locate the four legs and remove the protective wrapping and cardboard.
- Attach each leg to the seat cradle by matching its geometric shape location-guide sticker to the corresponding sticker on the inverted seat cradle. Be sure to slide on each leg until you hear a “click”, indicating that the leg is safely attached.
- Turn the chair with its attached legs upright, checking that each leg is securely attached.
- Congratulations, you’re now ready to Move!
Need help attaching the topper to your Noho Move Chair? Take a look at the instructions here.
Was this article helpful?